I got this idea from Kay, who started it last month. It’s such an inspiring way to motivate yourself do get a few things done. I’ve been taking part in Mission 101/1001, in which mine will end in April (OMG so soon!) but this seems like a more controlled way of doing it. Also, I can add things from my 101/1001 list to this list and maybe it will help me accomplish it in a more timely manner….that is, instead of trying to fit everything in during the month of March. Hee.
1. Give up sweets for a week. This is on my 101/1001 list and soo close to Christmas, I thought it would be a good idea to do it. It’s going to be hard but I can do it!
2. Lose 5 pounds. I’m already on my way! I’ve been doing zumba for about 3 weeks now and this week I’m going every day. Yup! I’m crazy I know but I love it and it really works! I think…. I guess we’ll find out, won’t we. Along with giving up sweets for a week, I surely can reach this goal!
3. Get a massage. Lorena and I just talked about this tonight, actually. When we find out that we passed this semester of nursing we are going to get a massage. We deserve it!
4. Read a Harry Potter book. I don’t know which one, but I’m going to read FOR PLEASURE for once!
5. Send out Photo Christmas Cards. The picture was taken on Thanksgiving, the cards were ordered Saturday night, and they arrived at my doorstep this afternoon. I’m going to start addressing tomorrow!
6. Bake cupcakes. I haven’t baked cupcakes since summer. WOW! I can’t believe I let myself go that long. Now, who should I bake them for?
7. Book 3 photo sessions. I need to start advertising more or something. I only have one photo session booked for December and that’s for this Saturday. I need to step it up! Know anyone in need of their portrait taken???
8. Blog everyday this month. I thought about joining this month’s NaBloPoMo but I did that once last year and didn’t care for it much. This seems like a better reason.
9. Actually celebrate New Year’s Eve with Neil. Neil and I haven’t been together on New Year’s Eve in…..years probably. And therefore, I haven’t celebrated NYE in years. I’d really really like to this year. Just seems like something we should do for 2010.
10. Sponsor a child who won’t have a Christmas otherwise. Either by money and/or time. My family use to do this every year. I think it’s a great tradition to continue.