Lifestyle Portrait and Wedding Photographer located in Western Kentucky
Hi there! I’m Rachael.
Here a few things I'd like you to know about me...
- I married my high school sweet heart of 3 1/2 years when I was 21 years old. I absolutely adore him and I truly believe that we complete each other.
- I enjoy singing. A lot. I'll probably sing during your portrait session. Don't hesitate to tell me to hush. I may or may not listen to that request.
- My husband and I are owned by two miniature dachshunds, Aly and Benny. They are our babies. I take a ton of pictures of them and post them here on the blog so I'm going to go ahead and apologize ahead of time for that.
-My favorite TV show is Gilmore girls. I watch the entire series at least every 6 months or so. If I weren't so in love with photography I would be up in the New England area, running my own Inn.
- I spend a ton of time with family and I like it that way. We're incredibly close and I don't want that to ever change. Ever.
- I am a big fan of Jesus, and realize more every day that I am nothing without him.