1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What’s on the screen?
Lately it’s been one XBox game or another. Sometimes I see some football.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He doesn’t eat salad unless I make him. That only happens when I’m cooking dinner and then he’ll choose Ranch.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Cream cheese. Sometimes, though, he doesn’t even know he’s eating it. I’m a sneaky cook like that.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
When I go out to the bar he’s not there. He doesn’t show up until I call him, needing a ride. He doesn’t like to drink. He’s yet to find a reason to drink. Yea, he’s great like that. Actually, that makes me look worse. Hmmm.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Lone Oak, KY. Same as me. Go ahead and make a face. We are high school sweethearts.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 1/2, sometimes 11. Depends on the shoe, really.
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
When he was young his mom got him into collecting miniatures. Now? He would probably collect anything having to do with Tiger Woods.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey breast on wheat bread with enough mayo to feed a third world country. I will be a widow by 70.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Chicken cordon blue. For someone so picky and pretty much raised on mac n cheese you’d think he would turn up his nose at this.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
My cereal, which changes all the time. I swear. He only wants it because it’s not for him.
11. What would he never wear?
Four years ago it would have been anything pink and hot men sweaters. I think I’ve got him whipped. Teehee.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Neil would argue that Tiger Woods is a team all on his own, but since he’s not it would be the St. Louis Cardinals and Kentucky’s Wildcats.
13. Who will he vote for?
McCain. I don’t know if he would be “my guy” much longer if he voted otherwise. Ok, that’s a joke. Thankfully, we’ll never find out.
14. Who is his best friend?
I’d say myself but he talks to Bryan over the phone more than he’s ever talked to me.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He doesn’t like it when I tell Aly to tell him to do things. “Aly, tell daddy to get your momma some milk.” And more so, he hates it when I use Aly’s voice to tell him to do said things. Aly, via me, “Daddy, get momma some milk, NOW!” Only a few know what I’m talking about. Aly is our dog btw.
16. How many states has he lived in?
The one and only, Kentucky.
17. What is his heritage?
German, as far as I know. I’m sure there’s more in there but I’ve never asked.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Confetti cake! That’s confetti cake mix with rainbow chip icing. I’m baking him one tonight.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Did he ever! Basketball every year, soccer for three years, track for two years, and football one year.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Golfing and surfing the internet for very stupid videos. The latter he does about two hours everyday.
Ok, this picture doesn’t him more justice:
Happy Birthday baby!