Ahhh December! One of the slower months out of the year for a wedding photographer in our area. It’s the beginning on our “winter break”… kind of like how teachers have summer break. They still have the occasional meeting but other than that, it’s a break from work. This year my winter break doesn’t official start until after my December 28th wedding but my first wedding of 2014 isn’t until March. Trust me, I have plenty in store for next year so even though I’ll be on a “break”, I plan on being in the office about 4 days a week.
December is probably my favorite month. I just LOVE the Christmas season! I love the cold weather (in fact, I could stand for it to be colder!), the snow (I hope we have a white Christmas this year!!), the food, the shopping (yes, I actually love the hustle and bustle!), the giving, the family, the friends, the music (I’m not kidding when I say we listen to Christmas music 24/7 in our house around this time of year!), and last but certainly not least – It’s my Lord and Saviour’s Birth Day! There is no better reason to celebrate!!
But other than Christmas, here’s what I’ll be up to this month:
– several last minute Christmas Card Sessions
– one wedding at the end of the month
– Help Portrait Worldwide is this coming Saturday and I’ll be helping out for the first time! Sooo excited and blessed to be able to do this for our community!!
– more work on SECRET projects ;)
– and second shooting a wedding with my dear friend Makenzie!
– Decorating for Christmas. I list this because it’s a big deal in my house :D
– A few house projects. More on that later!
– Spending tons of time with friends and family! Working every Saturday during 3/4 of the year makes it hard to spend time with friends in particular. It won’t make up for my lack of social participation and neglect that I know a few may feel but I intend on being a good, no GREAT friend while I can! Get ready, friends of mine!
And now for the Cyber Monday Sale details!
If you’ve come from Facebook, then most likely you’re interested in learning how you can save $400 on your wedding photography.
Book your 2014 or 2015 wedding with Rachael Houser Photography before January 1st, 2014 and pay a retainer fee of $1,000 and I will knock $400 off your remaining balance, due one month before your wedding! It’s that easy!
Fine print time: The Wedding Collection for 2014-2015 includes up to 10 hours of wedding day coverage; a complimentary portrait session of your choice; private gallery for viewing, sharing, downloading, and printing of both engagement and wedding images; and digital files of all fully edited high resolution images with printing rights. This collection is priced at $2400 with a retainer fee of $600 due with contract. The Cyber Monday Sale Wedding Collection (including everything mentioned above) is priced at only $2000! Spend $400 more now, save $400 overall!
Contact me to reserve your wedding date today!