When I made this list, I had every intention of completing it. Of course, a month later I had forgotten about my resolutions because other things became more important….like finishing my last semester of nursing school and growing my photography business. I haven’t even looked back at this list until now. I know, I’m awful. Anyway, here’s an update:
1. Continue to lose weight and make it to 120 pounds. It must have been really important, this time last year, to weight 120 pounds but I’ve yet to make it to less than 124 and I am completely fine with that. This is just an example of things become less important after time.
2. Tone up. Ok, this is definitely still important to me, however, I’ve failed to do it. I will be working on this resolution though…
3. Run a 5K. Nope, didn’t do this one for sure! My momma and I talked about it, even registered for one, but never made it past that step. Honestly, I’m no longer interested in resolution either. Some might call it laziness…
4. Read more. Yay for finally completing one! Since I graduated nursing school in May, where I barely had time to read what was assigned to me, I’ve read 8 books! All for pleasure! And I absolutely loved it!
5. Save up for a down payment for a house. Not only did we save for a down payment, we also bought a house WITH that down payment! So blessed!
Make sure you check back tomorrow for ANOTHER update. Yea, I’m just FULL of them lately ;)