1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
I’ve posted a fridge for sale and answered some help wanted ads.
2. Can you sew?
I use to but I didn’t keep up with it so not really anymore.
3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?
I pour! I also use butter and Neil thinks I’m crazy.
4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?
LOVE them during the night (they help me sleep) but HATE them during the day.
5. Do you like swimming?
DO I? Uh yea!
6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?
Coke, no ice please.
7. Are you funny?
I’m not as funny as some, but funnier than most.
8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?
Ugh. Sigh. Grunt. This something I can’t decide upon. I’d like to say not until they are driving themselves around because why else would they NEED a cell phone unless they were not with an adult or someone who had a cell phone? But I know that most likely it will not only be the popular thing but the normal thing to have a cell phone much younger than that. I don’t follow trends necessarily but if it’s normal then maybe.
9. What’s your favorite vegetable?
10. Were you a Girl Scout?
I went to a few meeting with a girlfriend when I was really young but I didn’t join and I can’t remember why. I love their cookies tho!