– My parents’ basset hound, Lilly. Come one, aren’t all basset hounds awkward?!
– Having to turn down an awesome opportunity for this summer just so I won’t have a difficult semester in the fall. More sucky than anything, but it was awkward telling the director of nursing that I had to decline the offer.
– Writing a paper on Helminths. Yuck!
– Preparing a presentation on STIs (formerly known as STDs) to a group of mentally unstable individuals, who are either obsessed with religion or sex. You can imagine the awkwardness that will ensue!
– Having my face break out, a total of 5 pimples, just from the one measly coke I had 4 days ago.
– My parents’ basset hound, Lilly. Yea, she’s pretty awesome too 🙂
– Getting hired by a financial firm to do their professional portraits!
– Finally having time to update my blogroll.
– Making a B on the hardest exam of the semester! Now, only one more exam and a final left! Well, in that class anyway…
– Playing with Emmy‘s new pug, Joey <3
– Having dinner with my family Tuesday night and Neil’s family Wednesday night. Both were equally enjoyable. I can’t wait until we live in Paducah and we can see them more often!
Ha, he barked forever after you left and had to go in time out because he was pissing me off. I think he missed you?
I love this. Lilly is the best. She’s also my basset hound!