– My parents’ basset hound, Lilly. Come one, aren’t all basset hounds awkward?!
– Having to turn down an awesome opportunity for this summer just so I won’t have a difficult semester in the fall. More sucky than anything, but it was awkward telling the director of nursing that I had to decline the offer.
– Writing a paper on Helminths. Yuck!
– Preparing a presentation on STIs (formerly known as STDs) to a group of mentally unstable individuals, who are either obsessed with religion or sex. You can imagine the awkwardness that will ensue!
– Having my face break out, a total of 5 pimples, just from the one measly coke I had 4 days ago.
– My parents’ basset hound, Lilly. Yea, she’s pretty awesome too 🙂
– Getting hired by a financial firm to do their professional portraits!
– Finally having time to update my blogroll.
– Making a B on the hardest exam of the semester! Now, only one more exam and a final left! Well, in that class anyway…
– Playing with Emmy‘s new pug, Joey <3
– Having dinner with my family Tuesday night and Neil’s family Wednesday night. Both were equally enjoyable. I can’t wait until we live in Paducah and we can see them more often!