1. Lose 5 pounds. Check! I pretty much rocked this out y’all! Not only did I lose my goal amount for this past month but I lost more than planned! Count it: 9 pounds lost! I can thank my medicine a little for that but more so, working out and eating less (is, not stuffing myself at every meal).
2. Replenish our savings account. Check! Thank God for Pell grant refund and tax returns!
3. Update my passport. Fail. I got as far as completely filling out both my and Neil’s applications and then Neil said I couldn’t purchase them yet. So, whenever Neil is ready I’ll turn them in.
4. Participate in the 30 for 30 Challenge: Winter 2011 Edition. Check? Fail? This was really disappointing for me; I really wanted to finish it out. I did, however, go half way so win?
5. Attend Sunday School and church every Sunday. Fail. Another failed goal that I’m actually upset about. The first Sunday I was in Lexington, the second and third Sunday Neil and I were both too tired to get up at 6:30am, and fourth Sunday I was icky sick. We’ll try better next month.
Tax returns are amazing!
you still did great! congrats on the nine pounds!