1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book?
Anything by Augusten Burroughs, or any of the Harry Potter books.
2. Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron?
I buy or borrow from friends.
3. E-readers, yay or nay?
Yay, but only with unpublished books.
4. What was your favorite book as a child?
Miss Suzy by by Miriam Young, illus. by Arnold Lobel. Mom read it to us almost every night.
5. If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?
I use to wish I were one of the babysitters in The Babysitters’ Club.
6. What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
A while ago I would have said The Hobbit but they ARE making it into a movie 😀 So now my answer is The Giver.
7. What is your all-time favorite book?
I am a big fan of the idea behind The Giver. Sure it’s an easy easy read but it gets my thinking, long after I’ve finished.
8. How many books do you read at once?
One mostly, but sometimes two.
9. What is your favorite book genre?
I don’t have a favorite. I like Young Adult and Fantasy a lot I guess.
10. Which Harry Potter book is the best? Or haven’t you read them at all?
Oh gosh, OK…I think my favorite is 3. No, 5. I LOVE 3, 4, 5, and 7. I can’t decide.