1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Movie, I have NO idea. How about TV show? Then I would definitely say Gilmore girls. I already watch the series every 6 months or so.
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
I don’t really think I look like a particular actress so Rachel McAdams because she makes a good redhead and I love her acting style.
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
I want to say it might have been Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. It was a Disney movie for sure.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Never! I think a boyfriend and I had planned to but ended up being really interested in the movie lol
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
Netflix all the way baby! We stream like no one’s business!
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Nicole Kidman, hands down. I just want to talk to her.
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Neil would completely disagree with me but I HATE the Matrix movies. HATE.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Ohhhh yea. I only buy snacks at the theatre if we didn’t have time to go somewhere beforehand.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
I love it as much as I can love popcorn, which is not that much.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Holy. Whhhyyyy must I be asked this question??? OK, my number one is The Little Mermaid. Don’t ask what my second favorite is because that list is 10 movies long.
I love Gilmore Girls!! 😀 I have the first 6 seasons. No, I don’t have season 7. I keep meaning to buy that….My birthday is coming up so I need to make sure to ask for it… Hmm…
And I hate the Matrix movies as well. They make no freaking sense.
I LOVE the Little Mermaid 🙂
I always sneak snacks into the movies as well, haha.
The worst movie I seen recently was the dilemma… Sooo horrible!