1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Nothing, unless it keeps happening. If the kicking continues over 5 ish minutes I’ll turn around and kindly ask the child to stop. If the child if young and with an adult I’ll make sure the adult is aware. Also kindly.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Because I have Meniere’s, I’m on a strictly limited salt diet. One of my favorite foods, Mexican, has a really high salt content. I eat it anyway :/ However, I try to balance my diet by not adding salt to ANYTHING. I even leave it out of most recipes. It’s not a difficult modification because even before I had Meniere’s I never added salt to my food. Also, caffeine is suppose to be avoided but I drink it only occasionally.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Before I read The Hunger Games I would have said Forever Amber.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
I have many towns lol. If you came to the town I currently inhabit, I would either take you to Los Agaves (two miles down the road) or Patti’s (20 minutes away). If you came to my college town (an hour away from me) I would take you to Dumplings. If you came to my hometown I would take you to The Parlor, and if you came to the city in which my hometown is located I would take you to Flamino Row. Probably.
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
If it HAD to be a store, B&H Photo. Otherwise I would apply it to our student loan balance.
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
If I HAD to choose just one, Young House Love. But really, I read about 5-10 daily.
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
Seven hours in Germany.
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
If I’m staying home, I don’t put on make-up. Any. I wash my face every night with antibacterial soap. I also use face lotion before I go to bed. If I am leaving the house, I’ll wear concealer if needed and mascara. I’ll wear additional eye makeup if I’m going out at night. I’ll think I’ll do a post on what I use and when.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
IRL friend: Katie is from North Carolina but she’s currently living in Fort Bliss Texas. Bloggy friend: Kat, who is from Germany but lives in the Netherlands.
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
Dixon Springs, Golconda, IL
In other news, today is our best friends Megan and Bryan’s 3rd wedding anniversary! In a few months they’ll be welcoming their baby girl into the world 🙂