1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I don’t “work” per say, but I do drive 90 minutes round trip for school daily.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I use to go every 6 weeks but I’m growing my hair out so I go every six months. I was blessed with hair that doesn’t get split-ends 🙂 And yes, I go to the same person every time, have been for 6 years. I can’t bring myself to go to anyone else.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I don’t read the newspaper but I subscribe to the hardcopy Sunday paper for couponing.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
Pathetically so, I’ve not had the time to read any books other than nursing books and the bible.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
I haven’t seen too many movies yet this year, but the one’s that on my mind in Black Swan. Just intriguing.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
I crave sweets and Mexican. Daily.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
During the week I drink Carnation Instant Breakfast, but during the weekend I usually wake up too late for breakfast.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Cadbury Eggs!!! I start buying AND eating them as soon as they hit the stores. I don’t wait for Easter!
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
Lately, the latest is 10am.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
In June we’re going on a family Disney Cruise to the Bahamas!