1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
At least the following 15: Becca, Emmy, Erica, Jenna, Jenni, Katharina, Leanne, Megan, Mel, Pam, Steph, Stephanie, Sydney, Tamela, and Young House Love. And sometimes more!
2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
I know it may sound corny but my number one best friend is my husband, Neil. He is the only person I tell absolutely everything to. Next up would have to be my mother. I talk to her on a daily basis. My best friend from university is Megan. We’ve been separated for 3 years but still remain each other’s closest friend. It also doesn’t hurt than Neil and Megan’s husband Bryan are best friends. My nursing school best friend is Lorena. I see her on a semi daily basis and we do most things together, even outside of school. And then finally, the best friend I’ve had the longest is Katie. We don’t talk often and I haven’t seen her in 4 years but we have one of those friendships where we can be hundreds of miles apart and still, when we see each other it’s just like it was yesterday. We’ve been friends for over 10 years.
3. What’s your daily make up routine?
On a daily basis I only wear clear mascara. If I have a blemish I’ll wear concealer. If I’m dressing up, I’ll add powder, blush, eye liner, eye shadow, and black mascara. I always wear chap stick and sometimes wear lipstick and lip gloss. So basically, it just depends.
4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
I really enjoy dinner and a movie. It’s also nice to just hang out at someone’s house, watching TV or a movie. BUT! When I’m feeling it, spending a night dancing at a club is a blast!
5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
I keep them trimmed and filed but hardly ever do I paint them.
6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
I’ve had several roommates so I don’t know if I could narrow it down. And I’m not sure I want to… ;P
7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Er…I don’t have a “go to” outfit, however this spring I’m wearing my “boyfriend roll-up ankle” jeans more than any other pants. They go with everything and they are SO comfortable!
8. Do you have a beauty secret?
Not that anyone has asked but, I only wash my face with Dial Gold Antibacterial soap. And no, it’s not too harsh on my skin.
9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
I sure did! Especially when I wasn’t suppose to! Ya know, cuz of all the SEX!
10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
My mom actually bought me a book. Yea. I think I was about 12 when she gave it to me. I read that thing cover to cover and voila! I could put on make-up!