1. Lose 5 pounds. Only 5 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 125 lbs. After that I’m going to tone up! I have a cruise and a wedding to prep for!
2. Save up enough money for my summer class. That is if I don’t get the externship….
3. Decide what I should do this summer: externship, or working and summer class. If I do the externship in Paducah that means I have to move there for the entire summer, starting May 16. If I take my summer course (May16-July1) then I’ll stay at the lake and work part time somewhere.
4. Buckle down on school for the last month. Which is going to be hard because I have two weddings (only one of my own) in April. Oy.
5. Book two portrait sessions for May. As of now, I’m second shooting two weddings in May. I’m dedicating this summer to my photography business….well, as much as possible anyway!
6. And finally, pretend that there is a sixth goal for this month just so I can say APRIL FOOLS! OK, that was lame. But it’s probably the only chance I’ll get.