– A few days ago I started netflix streaming The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I’m going to be 25 years old in exactly two weeks yet I’m fascinated by the fictional store about a pregnant 15 year old.
– Talking to my parents and little brother on Skype while they are in Italy. You wouldn’t think that would be awkward but it was. Maybe I just wish they would hurry up and come home. Selfish? Maybe, but they said they were ready to come home too. Only one more week!
– How close I am to my parents. It might be a little pathetic but I don’t care. My parents are the best.
– Attempting 5 sticks today during clinicals, 4 of which were successful. And by sticks I mean, starting IVs. Yay! Makes me feel like a real nurse!
– I’m turning 25 years old in two weeks. Twenty Five. Two Weeks. Holy.
– I bought Neil P90X and it came yesterday. I can’t wait to benefit from it 😉
– Cadbury eggs. They are deeeeeeeeeelicious.
– Getting to talk to my parents on skype. Yea, it was awkward but it was great to see their faces and hear their voices.