1. Give up sweets for a week. Check! 12/4-12/10 I was completely sweet/dessert free.
2. Lose 5 pounds. Epic Fail! I lost 4 pounds before Christmas and after Christmas, I’m right back at the beginning 🙁
3. Get a massage. I didn’t get this one accomplished but that’s ok…it wasn’t that important really.
4. Read a Harry Potter book. Also didn’t have time to do this one. I wanted to tho but time just didn’t allow.
5. Send out Photo Christmas Cards. Check! I can only hope everyone has their’s by now!
6. Bake cupcakes. Check! I baked cupcakes for a church choir potluck Saturday, the 11th and also for Christmas.
7. Book 3 photo sessions. Check!
8. Blog everyday this month. Check! Very successful I might add! I loved having time for it, reminded me why I have this blog in the first place.
9. Actually celebrate New Year’s Eve with Neil. I’m still not sure how it happened but Neil is actually off work today AND tomorrow! That means for the first time in a looooong time, we get to celebrate together! We’ve been asked to a few get togethers but we might decide to just hang out alone. I’m just so happy to spend tomorrow night with him, no matter what we do!
10. Sponsor a child who won’t have a Christmas otherwise. Check! Read all about it here.