I’m bringing back the good ol monthly bucket lists! I know you’re just as excited about this as I am. I’m SO ready to start blogging more often and keeping track of my life in a more organized fashion. Also, I need a stress reliever 😉
1. Find a church to attend regularly and go at least 3 Sundays this month. Even though Neil and I only have 4 more months that we HAVE to stay in Eddyville (we’ll probably stay until we buy a house…) we both really miss going to church on a regular basis. Sure, we’d much rather go to our home churches but we’re trying to decrease unnecessary traveling.
2. Spend an entire day with my camera.
3. Spend money on only groceries, gas, and school related items. Especially the month after Christmas there isn’t much reason to spend money unnecessarily. Our budget doesn’t really allow shopping either.
4. Start a work out routine and work out at least 3 times a week. Neil is going to bring the elliptical home from the lake house so I’ll be able to jog this winter. I’m also going to her doing the 100 workout again. I really want to get fit in time for…;)
5. Make A’s on my first nursing exams. I think this one’s understandable.
I miss the bucket list. I might put a few things on my bucket list from my 52 in 2012 list. It may help me finish it.