Let’s see how much I accomplished this month!
1. Lose 5 pounds. FAIL! I lost 1 pound this month. One. To be honest, I didn’t work out hardly at all. Just couldn’t find the time to with school going full steam ahead.
2. Make a New Years Resolution list for 2011. Check!
3. Make A’s on my first nursing exams. FAIL! Who was I kidding?! I made a B on each and to my knowledge no one else made A’s either.
4. Blog at least every other day. FAIL! Man, I’m on a roll aren’t I? Yet again, I don’t have the time to blog every other day. Sorry.
5. Pay off our last credit card. FAIL! But this will be taken care of in T minus 3 days! Financial Aid is the best, isn’t it?
So let’s review: I only accomplished ONE goal out of 5 for this month. Really pathetic. Either I’ll try harder next month OR I’ll be more realistic with February’s Bucket List. I’m gonna go with a mixture of both. See you in February!