Last month’s Bucket List was the first and I feel it was very successful. So successful that I’m doing it again this month!
1. Lose 5 pounds. Once school starts back Lorena and I will start zumba again. Last month, since Lorena went home for Christmas break I wasn’t able to get on post to go to zumba so I just ran on my elliptical instead. I’ll do the same thing this month.
2. Make a New Years Resolution list for 2011.
3. Make A’s on my first nursing exams.
4. Blog at least every other day. Last month was Christmas break so it wasn’t too difficult for me to blog every single day. This month, however, starts my 3rd semester in nursing, in which I have 2 lectures, 2 labs, 2 clinicals, and 2 online classes. Ouch.
5. Pay off our last credit card. My financial aid refund check should be here any day now. We have a list of things we’re going to do with the refund money and one of those things is this.