It’s that time again. Time to look back at the resolutions I made for the year 2010. Let’s see how I did.
- Increase our income. Check this one off the list! Neil got a new job as a restaurant manager which definitely increased out income but once you take away health insurance premiums and gas it takes to get him there and back, we’re not making much (if any) more. So then I started charging for my photography services!
- Manage our finances better. I think we’re still the same on this one. Something to work on next year!
- Do well in school. Check!
- Lose weight. Er……check and then un-check. I did lose weight but not as much as I had planned to.
- Manage my depression. Check! I haven’t had to take my meds in months!
- Keep my house clean. Check! I’m not exactly following my clean list like I need to but I’m doing MUCH better than last year for sure!
- And finally, stop procrastinating. Check! This past semester of nursing school has really taught me that I can’t procrastinate so I think it’s a habit now.
Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions? And if so, did you accomplish them?