OMG y’all! Where did the year go? Seriously! It feels like just yesterday I was writing my New Years Resolutions blog post for 2010. The past year has been kind of crazy, a lot has gone on, and frankly I almost don’t feel like making any NYR this year but I’m the type of person that has to has something written down for me to accomplish it. OK, I’m not like that with everything but making lists is just my thing.
This year I would like to accomplish the following:
1. Manage our finances better. This one’s from last year’s list and we didn’t accomplish it fully so let’s try it again, shall we?
2. Do well in school. I accomplished this last year but until I’m out of school forever and ever amen it will continue to show up on my NYR list.
3. Lose weight. Rolling over from last year’s list…I’d like to get back to my wedding weight of about 120 lbs.
4. Spend more time with family.
5. Get a job as a nurse ex-tern. This was may or may not be just a goal for this summer.
6. Reduce the amount of unproductive time spent online. I do a lot of work on my computer and online but once that work is done I have a bad habit of wondering around the internet just because I’m bored. I will use that extra time wisely from now on.
7. Do something exciting at least once a month. This can be a trip, a party, whatever. Just as long as it’s exciting!
8. Attend church more often. I’d like to go to either my church or Neil’s parents’ church at least once a month. We’re only 45 minutes from home, we make trips to see our family all the time, we can go to church more than we do.
9. Take more pictures. Not just other people’s pictures, but picture from my daily life.
10. Cook at home more. My excuse lately has been that Neil isn’t home to eat what I cook. Hopefully that will be changing soon and even if he’s not home, I still have to eat. Also, eating out is unhealthy.