Now that the year 2012 is here, it’s time to start on new resolutions for this new year.
1. Continue to lose weight and make it to 120 pounds. I’m standing at 127 pounds right now and I definitely think I can make it to 120 in a year’s time. I don’t really want to lose more than that, tho.
2. Tone up. On top of losing a few pounds, I’d really like to tone up and be fitter.
3. Run a 5K. I’ve been trying to do this for a while now but this year I’m going to make it happen.
4. Read more. Once nursing school is over I’ll have more time to read recreationally, which is something I really miss.
5. Save up for a down payment for a house. We already have a nice start to this savings goal but we need to build on that because we hope to buy a house by this time next year.