1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
iPhone 4. Uh YEA! I love it!
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
16, when I got my license.
3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
4 counting my current one.
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
When I got my cell phone yes, I was allowed to have it in my room but back then I only talked to my boyfriend late at night and I would have talked on the phone whether I had a cell phone or not.
6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?king
Depends on who I’m talking to….I LOVE talking to my best friends, Neil, and my mom but I’d rather text to everyone else.
7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
Oh yea. I text more than I talk on the phone but yes, texting while driving is illegal and yea, I’m guilty of it anyway. I don’t do it often tho.
8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
Touch screen and I LOVE it.
9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
The last call was from my dad, who was calling to say he’d be here to help us move tomorrow morning. My dad is probably the person who calls me the most.
10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
It might have been the 3 hour phone conversation I had with Neil when we were in high school.