1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t’?
Haunt. And I get made fun for it but I’ve always pronounced it that way. I’m not sure who I heard it from.
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
Most everyone knows I blog and they’ve visited it a time or two. I’m not sure who all reads on a regular basis but it doesn’t bother me.
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
I’m fine with the store bagging my groceries but I’m very picky about what goes in with what so I categorize them on the belt before they ring them up. Paper bags only.
4. Do you have a green thumb?
I’ve never tried to grow anything so I’m not sure. My mom does so maybe she’d teach me.
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I don’t watch much TV and Food Network is not one of those channels.
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I love taking baths but I don’t take them very often because I have chronic UTIs which can be caused by baths.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
A light butter yellow.
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
Indoors but only because bugs are crazy here.
9. Describe your ideal weather.
Partly cloudy, 85 degrees, slight breeze.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
French. I took German in high school and Japanese in college. Why I never picked up French is beyond me but I’ve always wanted to learn.