1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t’?
Haunt. And I get made fun for it but I’ve always pronounced it that way. I’m not sure who I heard it from.
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
Most everyone knows I blog and they’ve visited it a time or two. I’m not sure who all reads on a regular basis but it doesn’t bother me.
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
I’m fine with the store bagging my groceries but I’m very picky about what goes in with what so I categorize them on the belt before they ring them up. Paper bags only.
4. Do you have a green thumb?
I’ve never tried to grow anything so I’m not sure. My mom does so maybe she’d teach me.
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I don’t watch much TV and Food Network is not one of those channels.
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I love taking baths but I don’t take them very often because I have chronic UTIs which can be caused by baths.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
A light butter yellow.
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
Indoors but only because bugs are crazy here.
9. Describe your ideal weather.
Partly cloudy, 85 degrees, slight breeze.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
French. I took German in high school and Japanese in college. Why I never picked up French is beyond me but I’ve always wanted to learn.
So glad you made it back in one piece, and even more glad to hear that you had such a fabulous time on your cruise! 🙂
By the way, even though I’ve seen it with my own eyes when I was in the US, the concept of having someone bag my groceries for me still confuses me because I’m so not used to it. I’ve never seen it anywhere here or in Germany, I don’t think it exists at all. Also, I *wish* I would get Food Network over here… and I’m with you on eating outdoors. I’m sure there’s more bugs in KY than here (just b/c of the climate) but even here I get so annoyed by it that I’d rather just eat in the house. 😛
Welcome back, and good luck with aaaall the things you’ve got on your plate right now! <3
I say aunt the same way and people make fun of me ALL the time. It is a norther way of saying it, I guess.
I prefer to bag my own groceries. I’m kinda weird like that. But if I can’t I do the same as you. Organize it on the belt so they have to bag it the way I want.
I can’ grow anything. I also kill it.
I took french in high school and college. I love it. Especially living in south, in creole french culture, it has really come in handy.
I’m glad you are back. I miss ya around here.